To get started you first need a license lớn install Windows 11 or have a Windows 10 device that qualifies for an upgrade lớn Windows 11.
Make sure you have:
Bạn đang xem: windows 11 home single language
- An mạng internet connection (internet service provider fees may apply).
- Sufficient data storage available on the computer, USB, or external drive you are downloading the .iso tệp tin lớn.
- A blank DVD disc with at least 8GB (and DVD burner) lớn create a bootable disc. We recommend using a blank USB or blank DVD, because any nội dung on it will be deleted during installation.
- If you receive a “disc image tệp tin is too large” message while attempting lớn burn a DVD bootable disc from an ISO tệp tin, consider using a higher capacity Dual Layer DVD.
Ensure the PC you want lớn install Windows 11:
- Has a 64-bit CPU: Windows 11 can only run rẩy on 64-bit CPUs. To see if your PC has one, go lớn Settings > System > About, or tìm kiếm “System Information” in Windows and look under “System Type.”
- Windows 11 Media Creation Tool creates installation truyền thông media only for x64 processors. For ARM-based PCs, you should wait until you are notified through Windows Update that the upgrade is ready for your PC.
- Meets system requirements: Not all devices running Windows 10 are eligible lớn receive a Windows 11 upgrade. See the Note below with the links to: Windows 11 device specifications for upgrade requirements and supported features. Certain features require for additional hardware.
- WARNING: Installing Windows 11 truyền thông media on a PC that does not meet the Windows 11 minimum system requirements is not recommended and may result in compatibility issues. If you proceed with installing Windows 11 on a PC that does not meet the requirements, that PC will no longer be supported and won't be entitled lớn receive updates. Damages lớn the PC due lớn lack of compatibility aren't covered under the manufacturer warranty.
- Matches your current language: You'll need lớn choose the same language when you install Windows 11. To see what language you're currently using, go lớn Time & language in PC settings or Region in the Control Panel.
Note: See the Windows 11 device specifications for upgrade requirements and supported features. Certain features require additional hardware. We also recommend that you visit your PC’s manufacturer trang web for information about updated drivers and hardware compatibility.
Using the Media Creation Tool lớn create installation media:
Xem thêm: vụng trộm yêu thầm không thể giấu
- After downloading, run the truyền thông media creation tool. You need lớn be an administrator lớn run rẩy this tool.
- If you agree lớn the license terms, select Accept.
- On the What vì thế you want lớn do? page, select Create installation truyền thông media for another PC, and then select Next.
- Select the language, edition, and architecture (64-bit) for Windows 11.
- Select which truyền thông media you want lớn use:
- USB flash drive: Attach a blank USB flash drive with at least 8GB of space. Any nội dung on the flash drive will be deleted.
- ISO file: Save an ISO tệp tin lớn your PC. This can be used lớn create a bootable DVD. After the tệp tin is downloaded, you can go lớn location where the tệp tin is saved, or select Open DVD burner, and follow the instructions lớn burn the tệp tin lớn a DVD.
After the installation truyền thông media is created, follow the steps below lớn use it.
Xem thêm: nghiêm túc hồ nháo
- To kiểm tra for updates now, select the Start button, and then go lớn Settings > Windows Update, and select Check for updates. You may also wish lớn visit your device manufacturer’s tư vấn site for any additional drivers that may be needed.
Note: Drivers for Surface devices may be found on the Download drivers and firmware for Surface page.
Before you install Windows 11, it’s a good idea lớn save any work and back up your PC before you start. If you used the Media Creation Tool lớn tải về an ISO tệp tin for Windows 11, remember lớn burn it lớn a DVD before following these steps:
- Attach the USB flash drive or insert the DVD on the PC where you want lớn install Windows 11.
- Restart your PC.
- If your PC does not automatically boot lớn the USB or DVD truyền thông media, you might have lớn open a boot thực đơn or change the boot order in your PC's BIOS or UEFI settings.
- To open a boot thực đơn or change the boot order, you'll typically need lớn press a key (such as F2, F12, Delete, or Esc) immediately after you turn on your PC. For instructions on accessing the boot thực đơn or changing the boot order for your PC, kiểm tra the documentation that came with your PC or go lớn the manufacturer's trang web.
- If you vì thế not see the USB or DVD truyền thông media device listed within the boot options, you may need lớn reach out lớn the PC manufacturer for instructions for temporarily disabling Secure Boot in your BIOS settings.
- If changing the boot thực đơn or order doesn't work, and your PC immediately boots into the OS you want lớn replace, it is possible the PC had not fully shut down. To ensure the PC fully shuts down, select the power button on the sign-in screen or on the Start thực đơn and select Shut down.
- On the Install Windows page, select your language, time, and keyboard preferences, and then select Next.
- Select Install Windows.
Important Note: If you made changes lớn the boot order in step 2, you may face a scenario where the initial Install Windows page will display after the installation process is complete. To resolve this, you will need lớn revert the changes you made lớn the boot order. This ensures that the internal drive you just installed Windows on will boot normally.